arrow_upward

Highlight important Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS) in VPS Plans
(06-13-2018, 01:41 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: It still requires admins to read almost every TOS content before they can make this Highlight List.

Not to mention if some sponsors change their TOS afterwards, forum members may come back to complain the Highlight List is not up-to-date.

Surely information like whether Windows is allowed, or whether there are game server restrictions is common knowledge for those administering the VPSs, however not for the membership - some of it, like the Windows rule for VPS 1 is not even mentioned in the TOS (as far as I can see), however is common knowledge for those who have had Windows involvement with VPS1.  Again, my suggestion is not for scrutiny of the TOS, just to mention the ones that need to be highlighted to the benefit of both members, the admin so they can inform members and the sponsors.

(06-13-2018, 11:02 AM)Vuluts Wrote: @deanhills TOS is already shown in the VPS Plans page, and applicants should be 100% aware of it.
True.  I've also mentioned this as well in my OP.  However, I've yet to find the rule about Windows in the TOS for VPS 1.  There are certain knowledge that stands out about each of the VPSs and that is common knowledge to the Admin that would be to the benefit of both the Admin and the Members as well as the Sponsors if they were included in the Plans - like they used to do at FreeVPS.us as well.  Particularly games servers if there are restrictions or any other special restrictions that stand out.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Highlight important Terms and Conditions of Service (TOS) in VPS Plans - by deanhills - 06-14-2018, 05:33 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
Last Post: deanhills
03-12-2021, 11:54 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-22-2016, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting