arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Infinity-Hosting - VPS Server begin from 3€/m - Anti DDos Game - all OS - Prepaid
(07-07-2018, 03:57 AM)SeductiveWalrus Wrote: I checked this out, and it is included with the GitHub Student Developer Pack, which I just turned in my application for. I decided to go with GitHub because it also provides many perks, including a free pro account, which allowed unlimited private repositories. It also provides a $50 credit for digital ocean, which will be able to hold me over until I can get accepted for a free VPS here. Not only this, but I also get other perks that are just plain cool, like the full Unreal Engine Suite that will last for the entire time I am a student. This will allow me to create games and teach myself game development, which I have been eager to learn about for a while now. And another thing I have wanted for a while is a private email infrastructure as service, which this also provides. There are a ton of other perks to the GitHub pack that I didn't mention, so check it out here.

Glad to hear it has as many perks in the package.  I saw a couple or more of the perks including the GitHub Developer pack, but was unaware of the 50$ credit for digital ocean.  For me digital ocean is awesome as whenever I Google for a how-to VPS tutorial I seem to land at at least one quality link there.  So it's a treasure trove of learning for me.  The perk for games development is awesome too.  Looks as though Namecheap really put lots of thought into their education programme for serious tech minded students, and are probably going to score long term as a result of it.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Infinity-Hosting - VPS Server begin from 3€/m - Anti DDos Game - all OS - Prepaid - by deanhills - 07-07-2018, 02:59 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting