arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Premium .CLUB domain name
(10-11-2018, 09:12 PM)coreyman Wrote: Advocating for domain squatting? I personally find it disgusting.
.CLUB domains are already very cheap elsewhere.  I got one from namecheap for almost nothing in June with a promotion.  BUT I do know Namecheap is probably going to charge me double or more for renewal next year if I want to keep the domain.  Namecheap is getting very expensive with their renewal charges.  So I guess that gives a good moral to this practice.  I'll have to move that domain eventually to domain silo, who is more fair in their long term renewal charges.  I don't even have to worry about the transfer fee, as one gets a year extra bonus from domain silo when one moves a domain there.  But still, I'm sure you know it's not that easy to move a domain as some of it can be an administrative head ache.

The above has now provided a gap for other business people to take advantage off.  Like if you stay loyal to them, you get lower renewal charges.  I don't think it's as disgusting as it sounds.  I'd say there is a benefit in it for many and I'm hoping that will get Namecheap to pay attention so I don't have to move my domains.  I like the idea of being rewarded for loyalty to the same Registrar.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
Premium .CLUB domain name - by Vuluts - 10-11-2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by coreyman - 10-11-2018, 09:12 PM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by deanhills - 10-12-2018, 05:45 AM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by xdude - 10-12-2018, 06:06 AM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by Vuluts - 10-12-2018, 09:53 AM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by coreyman - 10-12-2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by TrK - 10-13-2018, 03:33 AM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by humanpuff69 - 10-13-2018, 06:42 AM
RE: Premium .CLUB domain name - by xdude - 10-13-2018, 01:53 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting