arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mine JseCoin with your web hosting
(11-29-2018, 11:22 AM)deanhills Wrote: Thank you for the honesty in warning us. Not specifically regarding @arsalahmed786's Website, but in general. I've got such little experience with mining of coins, I wouldn't even know if my computer is being mined. Your post has alerted me to the possibility of that.

If I may ask, how does one do scanning of cookies & cache, or is the scanning of cookies & cache implicit with one's anti-virus scanning? I have regular scanning with Microsoft Security Essentials on Windows 7 as well as occasional scanning with Malwarebytes. Would they pick up on that and how would they identify the mining issue - what should I be looking out for?

It is not any public defender. It was given to me by a cyber security and international agency as I am their Indian operation field head. So, being that a agreement, I cannot disclose you the name of the agency. However, I can tell you how it works.

The defender scans my whole computer and also scans cache files of my browser, then it reads the whole file and decodes it in the form of website's last visit archive and HTML form. The scanner checks for any malicious scripts, if anything is found that has potential to harm my PC resources, it blocks the website. It means, the defender would block the website if I decide to visit it in future. I'll have to whitelist them by doing many stuffs and putting it in exceptions and bla bla to finally get it unblocked.

Thank you,
Manal S.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by rudra - 11-14-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by KGIII - 11-26-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-16-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by rudra - 11-19-2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-28-2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-29-2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-30-2018, 02:28 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting