arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mine JseCoin with your web hosting
(11-29-2018, 02:55 PM)Manal Wrote: It is not any public defender. It was given to me by a cyber security and international agency as I am their Indian operation field head. So, being that a agreement, I cannot disclose you the name of the agency. However, I can tell you how it works.

The defender scans my whole computer and also scans cache files of my browser, then it reads the whole file and decodes it in the form of website's last visit archive and HTML form. The scanner checks for any malicious scripts, if anything is found that has potential to harm my PC resources, it blocks the website. It means, the defender would block the website if I decide to visit it in future. I'll have to whitelist them by doing many stuffs and putting it in exceptions and bla bla to finally get it unblocked.

Thank you,
Manal S.

OK got it thanks @Manal. You're moving in circles where you have to have a clean cache. And you have someone with a powerful detector at a very sophisticated and professional level to check it out for you. I'll check with Google - I think I've come across online checkers (reliable ones I hope) who can do it too. OK maybe this will work?
https://cwatch.comodo.com/website-securi...ting-tool/

Perhaps @xdude can say whether his Comodo all in one security package includes a cache checker and whether it is implicit in it to check the cache specifically for something like this.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by rudra - 11-14-2018, 01:40 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by KGIII - 11-26-2018, 07:38 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-16-2018, 06:33 AM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by rudra - 11-19-2018, 04:27 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-28-2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-29-2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by deanhills - 11-30-2018, 10:12 AM
RE: Mine JseCoin with your web hosting - by Manal - 11-30-2018, 02:28 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting