arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality Post Score Clarrification?
(11-26-2018, 01:01 AM)xdude Wrote: Well I think you don't it unless you have a published website. You can put those links in forum signature.  After all if there is no website you can't put a back-link. But There is another way. If you do have a blog then you can make a review about the host4vps and the sponsor with black-links to them. You can do this in a your own blog or even as a social media post. I have done that several times. Also you can post about the sponsor it relevant threads here. For example I noticed by vps sponsor has a Black Friday offer so I posted it in Black Friday offers thread.

Hmm... I have all sorts of sites I can promote them on, actually. They just won't be on their server. I'll also add them to my signature, as that seems to be the way things get done around here.

Right now, it's looking pretty likely that I'll get an adequate post count. If I have anything, it's the gift of gab!

(11-26-2018, 07:29 AM)deanhills Wrote: The expectation is to give credit wherever you can for both post4vps.com and the sponsor and to support them so that they get out of the sponsorship deal that which is logical.  I haven't seen this being monitored though.  Most people including myself put a link in our signatures.  Irony is that there's just enough space in my signature to give credit to both and nothing more.  I also created a blog that pays tribute to post4vps and the sponsor of my VPS.  To create a WordPress blog is effortless.  For me at any rate.  Even if you are doing other things with the VPS I'm almost certain there's always space for a blog as well.

I can do that! I have a variety of sites that I can thank them on. That's not a problem. I can also thank them here, which I'm certain I will do. I am planning on installing a web server on the VPS, so I might as well throw a front-facing site up there and thank them there, as well.

I just want to know the standards that I am expected to uphold. I am agreeing to do so, but I need to know *how* to do that and meet their expectations. I'm quite grateful that they'll give me a VPS just for shitposting! It's something I already do! It's nice to get rewarded for it and I am pretty grateful.

I do appreciate the responses, thanks!
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!

Messages In This Thread
Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-25-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by rudra - 11-25-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-25-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by rudra - 11-25-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-25-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by xdude - 11-26-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-26-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by xdude - 11-26-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-26-2018, 02:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Nova

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting