arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quality Post Score Clarrification?
(11-26-2018, 01:33 PM)xdude Wrote: I don't know, but i think if you have a website you need to give them a link regardless it's not in the sponsored severed. I remember Admin asking me about the link when my vps had no Web Server running. Putting it in signature is just an extra. But I think  @Dynamohould clear this.

Personally I don't think Signature link has much use for the sponsor. They have their links in forum already so what they might like is an outside unique back-link. They are paying at least couple of usd for giving us each vps for free so I think its fair enough.

On your last part, I absolutely agree that it's "fair enough." I'd say it's more than fair, at least in my case. Writing up these posts doesn't really take much time, as I type quickly and have been writing for a long time.

To be absolutely clear, I have no problem giving them links in return. I am just concerned with knowing precisely what it is that I'll be expected to do. That way, I don't make a mistake. That way, I meet, or exceed, expectations. They are giving me something in exchange for posts and links. I appreciate that and my gratitude will be well known and published.

If anything, I'm likely to overdo it. I'm more likely to link them more often than the minimal requirement. I have ample sites on which to tell folks about them. Three of my sites actually get a moderate amount of traffic that stays for a while. So, those are good places to inform people about them.

I also participate in a number of other forums. So, I'm quite likely to mention them at some of those places. Hell, I'll slap a site up on the VPS (I'm already planning on installing a web server), and mention 'em there too.

I say this to make it absolutely clear that I have zero problem doing so, I just want to know what, specifically, is expected. I'd hate to fail to meet the requirements and end up losing my VPS!
Happily sponsored by Shadow Hosting & Post4VPS!

Messages In This Thread
Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-25-2018, 06:08 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by rudra - 11-25-2018, 06:48 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-25-2018, 07:25 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by rudra - 11-25-2018, 08:03 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-25-2018, 11:03 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by xdude - 11-26-2018, 01:01 AM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-26-2018, 01:26 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by xdude - 11-26-2018, 01:33 PM
RE: Quality Post Score Clarrification? - by KGIII - 11-26-2018, 02:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-06-2016, 06:42 AM
Last Post: Nova

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting