arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Personal Email addresses Do you have ?
(12-09-2018, 03:10 PM)xdude Wrote: It seems less and less people use Yahoo mail. I wonder if they will close the service in coming years. They have been shutting down their services one after another for a while now. This year they did shut down the Yahoo messenger service. I used Yahoo messenger everyday in its glory days. Plus that's lots of fun in those Yahoo Chat rooms.
That should be interesting.  I've got e-mail accounts with them since Yahoo started at the end of the nineties.  I'm sure I've got about 12 accounts.  I can't see them closing soon though.  Usually an e-mail host becomes buggy and archaic before it goes under.  Yahoo look is very much up to date and it is working better for me right now than Hotmail and Gmail.  About a year or more ago it used to be for me Gmail best, then Yahoo and then Hotmail, but for me now Yahoo and Hotmail are almost neck on neck with how streamlined and "out of my face" they're working, whereas Gmail is giving me a pain.  I don't feel very secure with Gmail, not from the point of view of the general hacking insecurity feeling, but feeling insecure from Gmail security administrators who have a total lack of being in touch with the users of the account and keep layering on security scripts in the background that have a good potential to be conflicting. Two months ago I was blocked for no reason - I'm almost certain because of a security system that is in overdrive, becoming a threat for itself and the system in total. Yahoo and Hotmail used to be a little like that a few years back, but not sure what they did as it is no longer the case, I feel much more comfortable with them these days. Gmail on the other hand has me worried.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: How many Personal Email addresses Do you have ? - by deanhills - 12-09-2018, 03:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting