arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking?
they used 2.4 & 5 GHz signals cause that was readily available almost everywhere nowadays. the term pervasive comes to mind. but think. anyone willing to track you might just set powerful electromagnetic wave transmitters around your premises and track you. you can not even make a case to stop someone from flooding your property with WiFi signals. it's like suing your neighbours cause they fart too loudly for your comfort. 

i mean you can not even start to run and have a chance to evade a law enforcement agency or a moneyed group of thugs with the knowhow (in some cases they might be the same). it really is a grim situation. mourn the freedom of the free man., guys. be silent for a minute (for the sake of being dramatic).

being able to be a " rebel without a cause" is a requirement of a healthy democracy. we all knew that there never was a true democracy. but at least one could hope to be a political activist /dissident. now it seems soon they will have alarms even for when  you have a dream where you are one.  dang
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by deanhills - 12-13-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by Manal - 12-13-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by Mashiro - 12-13-2018, 08:44 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-13-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-14-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by sagher - 12-14-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-14-2018, 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting