arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking?
@deanhills

i think you have not properly thought of the theoretical sides of this method. no jammer can kill the WiFi signal transmitter. what they do is send noise on the same frequencies in such a way that even a smart device or person won't be able to extract the noise signal and remove it from the whole to find the data. it is like random (unpredictable) noise signal on the same frequencies.

every em frequency band or even electrical signal on a wired connection that is being used by systems has a data content. some kind of pattern if you like. even if we can't decode it (easily) without knowing the encoder, I'm certain that mathematical computations on the signal characteristics will show that it is not mere noise. now the jammer sends signals on the same frequencies so that they combine and form more of less irrecoverable resultant signals.

bottom line. you still have signals in your surrounding for you to disturb and reflect and all that.

now I'm totally going on speculation here. I think jammers jam the signal being imposed on the carrier wave. so the overall carrier signal retains some characteristics that can be used to track you.

now adding noise in form of power output or may be some other disturbance in a controlled manner so that the receivers know how to decode.... that might make it harder to track using that signal.

in simpler words, you will have to modify the signals in your environment in such a way that the detectors confuse distortion created by you with that generated by noise.

but then they will just use their own transmitter with another frequency band.

one can't jam the whole em spectrum that easily.. you need cosmic level energy for that... lol
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by deanhills - 12-13-2018, 05:44 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by Manal - 12-13-2018, 07:06 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by Mashiro - 12-13-2018, 08:44 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-13-2018, 11:24 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-14-2018, 03:34 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by sagher - 12-14-2018, 04:46 AM
RE: WiFi Alternatives? WiFi masking? - by rudra - 12-14-2018, 06:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting