arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds
(12-25-2018, 05:43 AM)Manal Wrote: If you notice out stuffs, 65% of launched attacks on gameservers/websites and networks are through booters. This causes the service disruption for just 5-10$ which cause loss of hundreds of dollar.
However, you're right. The hackers would surely go to another level. But what about those who launch alot of attacks behind lame hacker group? The step taken by Feds have surely paralyzed them for now(unless they'd move to another level like other hackers).
Thanks @Manal.  I'm all for doing something about the problem, like with Syria help was needed too but not of the bungling self-promoting egoistig self-serving type of the US.   Like HOW they did it was like a red flag to the proverbial bull - the hackers.  US Government websites better watch out as I'm sure there will be a response to this.  Not all of them are as protected as the FBI is, but I think the FBI probably will find itself in a war on the Internet that will now be on an even higher level than before because of this dumb media type stuff they've been pulling.  Wonder why they've done that - like maybe budget time and the FBI wants more funding for fighting Internet scams - so they're promoting their own cause by challenging hackers? The war in the Middle East is fought exactly the same way - create a war to get a budget for buying arms and feeding the arms industry in the US?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds - by deanhills - 12-25-2018, 05:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting