arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds
(03-06-2019, 05:31 PM)Manal Wrote: Agreed. Several claims have been previously made that the ragebooter(now taken down by feds) was actually supported and backed by the FBI for their secretive operations against crimes or the creation of propaganda. This might be just a hoax but the claim has got its base. US Agencies cannot be trusted as they're known for spying out people and backstabbing as @deanhills pointed out.

True. Life's all of a sudden become so complicated on the Internet. I can't even trust Windows. Don't know which software to trust. Particularly if it is software that's supposed to look after security of my computer. They all get into the Registry of my computer, some of it I don't even know about, and do all kinds of things that either "eavesdrop" or conflict with other software. I'm beginning to wonder whether facing risks in the dark net is a better option. I really don't know who and what to trust any longer.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING : All 'DDoS For Hire' Websites Taken Down By Feds - by deanhills - 03-06-2019, 08:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting