arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free SSL Certificates From letsencrypt
(11-18-2015, 05:20 PM)RickB Wrote:
(11-18-2015, 03:41 AM)TrK Wrote: Also got a invite but no luck in CentOS also lost my access to startcom, well i am thinking about my own Certification authority but it needs more things specially that Audit reports are hard to create without a automation feature. Anyone knows how Audit reports works or how can i create them.

How do you want to get trusted by browsers?

All OS providers and Mozilla certification base support that thing, They will ask me to provide Company/Organization info, two authors full info including their residential address and mobile info, monthly audit reports of certificates(that i dont know how to do it), one root and two sub authority certificates, and other things. When i submitted all the requested content they will add my root certificate to their Trusted root certification authority area, and all certificate generated by me will be supported by browsers as well as OS.
[Image: a3ad5cfbf5.png]
[Image: trk1]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Free SSL Certificates From letsencrypt - by TrK - 11-19-2015, 03:29 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting