arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you like this ? yes or no. with explanations please
thanks chanalku91 and dean !

i am really amazed to know that you find flute sounds dizzying. It means sleepy and disoriented, right ? Thats very interesting !

yes. Nice sounds for meditation to those who like.(though i like silence or white noise while doing meditation.)

it is just very soothing and pleasing to me. I started learning flute a bit. But then i stopped after the basics. Mainly for one reason. Not all the music that i like sounds good on a flute. So the timber also means a lot when it comes to enjoying music. I would rather spend time listening to a lot of different types of music. Though i may resume someday. I like the idea of being able to detect/follow the notes and improvisations by listening. But then I also hear that it takes a long time to acquire that skill. Also I know from really good musicians who can do that that they still cant detect flow or transition of notes reliably in many music (that has sound structured by that system).

So may be an AI agent would be cool. That can detect and separate instrument sounds in a music and write notes of the same. No idea if ML could do that ...
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you like this ? yes or no. with explanations please - by rudra - 02-21-2019, 02:11 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting