arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freenom - a domain name for everyone "Completely free"
It is without regret always great to know that somewhere someone has great experience with a generally negative rated service. Note "generally negative".

Contacting Freenom. That sounds like a great idea. Only if they would respond. The first time my domain has been removed I mailed them (at that point they didn't have the ticket system, yet). I have never received a reply back from them. The later times where my domains have been removed I mailed them AND opened tickets at their support desk. I have not received a reply to mail e-mail and the ticket system has only sent the automated reply "Thank you for your inquery. We will process it shortly.". After that there was radio silence forever. I bumped the ticket once and still have not received a reply from Freenom support.

So the tiny bit of customers who seem to have a great experience will never be able to change the mind of people who have experienced the really bad side of Freenom. Not to mention that if you actually read their terms... they're fully against you. You never owned the domain to begin with and they allow themselves to take it at you expense whenever they want to sell it. If you take this... enjoy your stay buddy. I'm not taking such motherflower terms. Sure they are a for profit company but how you as a free customer are being treated is overall a big joke. They should just stop providing free service and turn to the normal paid domain registrar that they basically are already.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Freenom - a domain name for everyone "Completely free" - by Mashiro - 04-25-2019, 12:57 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting