arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important points about shared hosting
@hamed  Warning: Is the content of the opening post your own writing or did you take it from somewhere else?  It doesn't look like your own writing style.  Note that if you are taking something from somewhere else you need to put it in quotation marks and you have to give credit to the source.  Otherwise this is considered plagiarism and it is against our forum rules.  Besides which we much prefer you write in your own words than take material from somewhere else.

Also, can you please remove the bold markups in the opening post.  That also made me suspicious that you took this material from another place.  I can't imagine you'd spend the time to bold every line individually.  If you want to keep this post you'll have to go into it now and remove those bold marks individually.  And if it is not you own words, you have to make this a quoted post, put your own words with it, and give credit to the source.

Please note that Admin and Moderators are far more impressed with original words - even if they're not perfect - but they contribute to the discussion and give meaning to the topic - than copying and pasting material from another resource that looks perfect, but obviously is not because it isn't yours.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
Important points about shared hosting - by hamed - 05-03-2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Important points about shared hosting - by deanhills - 05-04-2019, 10:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-04-2016, 04:09 PM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting