arrow_upward

Poll: Is this a good suggestion
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, nice idea. I vote for this.
75.00%
No, the current rules are good enough.
25.00%
Total
8 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

[ADDED] New update rules for advertisements
I also agree with a change in the rules. I like the idea that we should get to know them first as well.

I don't mind the advertisements - provided they have substance and good content and most of all they're not a repeat of the previous advertisement. So if someone has made an advertisement and repeats the same advertisement in 7 days, then that advertisement will be spam canned. However if the person has a valid new marketing campaign with a good deal, 2 days after the one before, I'll be suspicious, but if it has a good and a NEW deal in it, then I will be OK with it.

I completely agree there should be rules for the content of a deal. Particularly with a TOS, Web link, etc. Information should be very clear, posted in the right forum and provide accurate and open information about the monthly charge for the service/s. The information should be transparent, and the business should have been alive for at least a while, unless the person is known to us and a member of the Forum for a while, wishing to start a new business.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: New update rules for advertisements - by deanhills - 06-03-2019, 02:58 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-03-2021, 01:44 AM
Last Post: deanhills
03-24-2021, 08:57 PM
03-23-2020, 04:44 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting