arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CryptoCurrency Legal or Illegal ?
To be honest I think with such harsh rulings against crypto currencies* in countries are a step backwards in technology and one step forward in inhumanity buy criminalizing everything. I don't attempt to offend anyone from India or the country it self but such laws don't exactly help the state and advancement of technology in India. I don't even know a single technology that came out of India that is truely Indian and not a rebrand of sublicense of a different product or technology.

While India is taking this steps other countries actually release their own crypto currency with their own stock exchange and etc. for conversion into a real currency. Of course this is a already regulated crypto currency.

It's basically just pure insanity what India does anyway. I really don't want to offend anyone but them doing this... they have some serious issues... with how they punish people using this technology vs how they punish people who murder, rape and steal. The same issue also applies in many other countries (ehm mostly Islamic countries).

Anyway. We shouldn't drift away into religion or similar. I only wanted to say that banning crypto currencies is not a way to solve the issue of it being unregulated. And that some countries should grow up and sort out their laws for real crimes instead of making everyone a criminal who has anything to do with crypto currencies.

* Yes, this is also one valid way to write it because the term "cryptocurrency" consists of the two words "cryptography" or "cryptographic" and "currency".
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CryptoCurrency Legal or Illegal ? - by xdude - 06-11-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: CryptoCurrency Legal or Illegal ? - by Mashiro - 06-11-2019, 06:08 PM
RE: CryptoCurrency Legal or Illegal ? - by rudra - 06-13-2019, 11:10 AM
RE: CryptoCurrency Legal or Illegal ? - by fChk - 11-30-2019, 08:31 AM
RE: CryptoCurrency Legal or Illegal ? - by xdude - 11-30-2019, 01:06 PM
RE: CryptoCurrency Legal or Illegal ? - by fChk - 12-01-2019, 05:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting