arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS 15 and 16 up and running again!
The reason that we want to keep the service high is that we conclude contracts with other data centers. We certainly want to expand with the VPS and also continue to support Post4VPS in the coming years. As long as HostLease can finance everything, we will not terminate our sponsor contact with Post4VPS. Like last year at the end of November, I had recently been in contact with @Dynamo because I had a VPS available and unused, so I came up with the idea of continuing to use the empty VPS for a community and that is why we chose Post4VPS. Still, I received many requests to sponsor a VPS for others far in advance, but I rejected all those requests because we had no faith in it, and my confidence had not let us down this time either, I will also do not list names or domains. The reason why I sponsored Post4VPS at the end of 2018 was because we had looked at the bandwidth and asked about the performance of Post4VPS. From the results of @Dynamo, HostLease has signed a contract with @Dynamo to sponsor Post4VPS, although we had the opportunity to another VPS later to be sponsored by Post4VPS, because if you look at @Manal's performance you can also see how fast it is developing and growing. After a while I am in contact with @deanhills because he is the Giveaway manager of Post4VPS, communicating with @deanhills is a real honor and he is also very friendly towards us and also gives us the possibilities, not only me but also other sponsors. A while ago we had a downtime between 25th of May till 17th of June, and we very much regretted this was a problem due to a major power outage and later in VPS services ourselves and we canceled the contract with Quadranet ourselves because they no longer wanted to supply us with the VPS. That is why we were temporarily without VPS, but luckily we have now found a solution to sponsor a number of beautiful VPSs and offer them on a large scale. The VPS 16 is currently undergoing major maintenance and updates, so this Friday it will also be in the hands of @Dynamo and @deanhills. I am happy that everyone thinks so positively about our service and I also appreciate that very much. Sure if someone wants information about our services, then I want to leave it with pleasure. Do not forget @Manal with hes great offered service! VPS 4 and VPS 5 are the most wanted VPS services so do not forget him!
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPS 15 and 16 up and running again! - by Pacific Spirit - 06-19-2019, 08:05 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting