arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giveaway Complaints
(08-01-2019, 12:22 AM)Kururin Wrote: I get that reasoning but you have to also count in how they cannot hog a good resource for themselves while they are the oldest and already have a VPS themselves. There should be a way new and upcoming members of the community can receive a fair chance of receiving that beefy VPS even not having enough credit. By new and upcoming I mean (200+ credit range). Just my two cents feel free to give constructive criticism

@Kururin  This is a post4host Forum.  The VPSs are given on a post4host basis.  Those who work hardest on their posts get the better VPSs.  They deserve to get it as they worked hard to get a better VPS.  And as long as they make their 20 posts per month they get to keep their VPS.  Members like xdude deserve to have the best VPS as xdude makes excellent quality posts, is a quality contributor to the Forum, a foundation member, and creates the kind of traffic to the Forum that justifies its existence.  After all, that is what post4vps is about.  The owner needs your quality posts in order to keep post4vps going.  Now if you could do the same and make real quality posts in the same way as xdude does, that attract more traffic to the Forum and make Dynamo smile from ear to ear, then you'll soon find the opportunity to get a really good VPS yourself and keep it for long as it is around.

BUT, are you really interested in posting for hosting?  Why I ask is that I seem to have to remind you almost every month about your missing posts.  And then the worst part is when you make quickie one-liner posts at the end of the month, like really the end - the last few hours, and I have little choice to allow you to do that as I don't want you to lose your VPS.  Do you think that kind of effort deserves a better quality VPS?  In the circumstances you're getting an excellent VPS relative to the limited effort you've been putting in.

So what I'm saying is your quality VPS is directly relative to the quality and status of your posts at post4vps. If you want a quality VPS, you have to work on quality posts to get it.  There is not even a question of fair or unfair in this.  As the quality and status of your posts show up in your profile as credit points.  It's a formula on which the Forum was built.  And is completely transparent as you can see the credit points of the member in the member's profile. If you did not get the VPS you competed for, you can check the winner's profile, and you'll see clearly in his profile why he won the VPS.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Giveaway Complaints - by Dynamo - 07-31-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by Kururin - 08-01-2019, 12:22 AM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by deanhills - 08-01-2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by xdude - 08-01-2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by Kururin - 08-01-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by tryp4vps - 08-02-2019, 11:04 AM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by tiwil - 08-01-2019, 02:18 PM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by Honey - 08-01-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by Rehan - 08-01-2019, 02:58 PM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by xdude - 08-02-2019, 01:50 AM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by sagher - 08-02-2019, 04:19 AM
RE: Giveaway Complaints - by deanhills - 08-02-2019, 10:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-11-2019, 07:11 PM
Last Post: deanhills
06-07-2018, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting