arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is our freedom of the Internet gone?
Well first of all. I would say I wouldn't use Deepweb unless it was really fast. Tor is painfully slow and cubersome to setup onion website. There exists solutions like Tails (The Amnesic Incognito Live Service). Edward Snowden the whisleblower used it. Basically it operates under the premise of an USB is the OS itself. If it's unplugged everything inside the USB gets destroyed and no data is retained at all -- Thus the part Amnesic -- it forgets everything and starts anew. It also comes with Tor inbuilt. But again I wouldn't use TOR in any kind of way unless it fast's enough. And about the ID part. I think everything will get restricted as years passes by. Privacy laws are being slowly invaded and changed at will, its because of the Age of the goverment. The government is run by old people -- ones who doesn't really care about anything else other than money -- if we the young people lead the government surely but slowly it will come to respect the modern things we come to appreciate like privacy and internet openness. And if you guys really want to fight this now I recommend save the internet, fightforthefuture and EFF. Join their cause and support them. I am aware these are U.S based suggestions mostly but If the superpower can change other will follow (except you know who won't >.>)
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is our freedom of the Internet gone? - by Kururin - 08-08-2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Is our freedom of the Internet gone? - by TrK - 08-09-2019, 09:34 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-29-2021, 10:35 PM
Last Post: hamed

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting