arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robotics - The Future Shaper or Destroyer?
@tryp4vps: I think you got me wrong. Well the change I was talking about is indeed different from what you took it to be.

I'm in no way against developing robots and advancement in robotics. It's definitely legal and should be. In fact, I'm very much into Robotics, Arduino to be specific.

The change I was talking about is that in the people. The people need to change their attitude and dependence on robots. Developing robots is one thing - and depending solely on them for even the most fundamental petty jobs is another thing.

You see in today's world, every thing is being handled by robots, I'm worried at the pace with which human workforce is being replaced by robots. I mean you're depriving the people of their right to earn and live a respectable life. Definitely robots are better in some of the fields than humans, but NOT ALL. Why not keep them restricted to those? Why involve them in spheres human intervention is definitely required for production? Why not keep them to the fun of making them? You needn't hand over all your responsibilities to them, especially where they can never, forget proficiency, even get close to human skill.

I think I'd given enough examples of this earlier and don't think need to examplify further. That's all I've to say about this.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Robotics - Our future - by Manal - 10-07-2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by chanalku91 - 10-07-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by deanhills - 10-07-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by Manal - 10-08-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Robotics - Our future - by GodLikeGill - 10-08-2019, 06:42 AM
RE: Robotics - The Future Shaper or Destroyer? - by Sn1F3rt - 10-16-2019, 10:14 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting