arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should i do with my Raspberry pis?
i always wanted to check how raspberry pi performs when running a light Linux and running vnc or something to remote into a severe running full desktop. but i guess even the 1gb rPI is enough for that. still, you could configure and try it and tell me how it functions. using a full hd monitor.

that idea came to me when i wanted to use my vps as the main system for all my files and projects. so i just carry my pi and my system is always there for me. just need a monitor..hdmi

then i dropped the idea. cause i can put together a fairly ok computer without monitor at the cost of a complete pi setup. it will have the advantage of being repairable. while one will have to just throw away the pi if it gets faulty.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What should i do with my Raspberry pis? - by rudra - 11-01-2019, 01:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-27-2017, 01:59 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
12-13-2016, 04:40 AM
Last Post: maroon93

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting