arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS:GO New Operation after almost 2 years!
I basically grew up with Counter-Strike 1.3 Beta to the current Counter-Strike 1.6. And I also spent thousands of hours with playing Counter-Strike: Source. When Global Offensive arrived I also got the game (actually I even played in the closed beta and made tutorials to create dedicated servers for the beta). Back then the game was absolutely fine. Once the skins and all the other stuff were introduced the game became absolutely boring and not interesting anymore. Valve made it much more worse when they made the game free and f***ed over everyone who paid for the game with a useless badge or whatever it was (nothing of value at all). Now they add this kind of stuff. The game is being turned into some real garbage that copies the most money grab games to milk more money.

When Team Fortress 2 turned Free2Play it was not even as worse as this is becoming. In fact TF2 is still even way more fun but Valve pays little attention.

Useless stuff. Rather play on normal community servers that are fun or sign up for closed severs without all the cancer cheaters, stupid teammates that kick you out for no good reason and the massive Russian invasion (I'm Russian myself but pardon me... the Russians in the game are annoying). Even playing with bots is more fun or simply as said before a local community server from the server browser hosted by local clans and big gaming communities.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: CS:GO New Operation after almost 2 years! - by Mashiro - 11-22-2019, 03:13 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting