arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Free Website Hosting Provider List For 2020
(12-12-2019, 10:58 AM)amanwaa Wrote: I knew that there are lots of beginner and students who want to run a blog or website for making money for his college projects, so if you're one of them and wan to host your website without paying any single penny from your pocket then this list will be helpful for you guys. After lots of research and testing, we found these top free web hosting provider over the internet.
Top Free Web Hosting provider List for 2020
(...)
#1 GoogieHost [Recomenaded by top bloggers]
#2 VPSFreeHosting
#3 ProfreeHost
#4 Weebly
#5 000webhost
You can choose one of them and host your website without paying anything. Enjoy! Don't forget to upvote! and like!

Well, among the ranked service providers, I would say that I've had the unfortunate opportunity to test GoogieHost, few years ago. My websites just disappeared a couple of months after uploading them and I couldn't even login anymore. Not sure about the cause, because it seemed to me that my account had just vanished!..

As to 000webhost service, although I had a bad experience with them back in early 2010s, but they have gone through a real metamorphosis in the 2016/17 as to their professionalism and transparency. Yes, their free service has few shortcomings (e.g. no TLS, short period of site hibernation, forcing their banner on your homepage) but at least there are no surprises...

I've also tested the HelioHost service. You've got all the cPanel features at your disposal for free on their entry-level server (ie Johnny.) The problem with Johnny is that it's constantly overloaded and the website that normally loads in 1sec will load in 10/20/.. sec depending on your luck in that moment :-)

Fortunately, Johnny has been upgraded lately; so for now it's still ok!...

In short, 'Free' sucks!.. That's why I've always opted for the post2host alternatives.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Top Free Website Hosting Provider List For 2020 - by fChk - 12-13-2019, 05:15 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting