arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for bench.sh 2.0 dev branch testers
Well, I cannot really possibly know this without having tested the VPSs myself. @deanhills

I did check the reviews we have for VPS 9 and based on that information I would say that VPS 9 does NOT quality for this test because of this speeds:
VPS 9 Review - deanhills: 571 MB/s
VPS 9 Review - Lightdestory: 328 - 372 MB/s
VPS 9 Review - ikk157: 102 - 362 MB/s

Those speeds are all below 1 GB/s. So testing the development branch on them will make sure that the new calculation does work properly (if values still add normally and the average is correct) but it won't make it clear if the calculation properly does its job in regards of mixed speed calculation or calculation of pure GB/s values.

This said tests like this are still welcome. Just to make sure the new calculation method doesn't break the normal way of calculating speed below the GB/s speeds.

I just figured that people here might also have VPSs they pay for or from other sides. Maybe they have such speeds. I might as well find no one to test it as needed. Well, that's not entirely true as the person who reported the issue has tested it once already.

I added a feature that will display the average result in MB/s and in GB/s. This needs testing, too. To test this any server will actually work Smile .
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for bench.sh 2.0 dev branch testers - by Mashiro - 12-27-2019, 03:39 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting