arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for bench.sh 2.0 dev branch testers
(12-28-2019, 10:15 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Well this is the Dev Benchmarking Script results for my VPS 9 Atlanta:
https://pastebin.com/eRzqvBJn

I was completely baffled at the results. Either I'm mad or blind or alright has to be one of them. Till the KVM upgrade, my I/O speeds were around 800Mbps but today, it's 100Mbps. I could hardly believe my eyes.

The speed too isn't as great as it used to be before the upgrade:

Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Testing from ColoCrossing (107.172.25.164)...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Selecting best server based on ping...
Hosted by ColoCrossing (Buffalo, NY) [0.04 km]: 33.115 ms
Testing download speed................................................................................
Download: 344.71 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed................................................................................................
Upload: 259.91 Mbit/s

Well I'd thought of reviewing the VPS after the upgrade, but it's sort of disappointing. Nevermind, I won't complain for this free resource and anyways it fits my purpose.

Regards,
I too got a lower I/O after the migration from OpenVZ to KVM of my VPS 9.. But still we can't complain at all. The VPSes are working withput any issue and maybe they added a sorta of "limiter" for the migrated VPSes, they can't giveaway newer and dedicated  hardware to "OpenVZ ex-plans"

With KVM you can't ovcersell anymore.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for bench.sh 2.0 dev branch testers - by LightDestory - 12-29-2019, 01:40 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting