arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agreed with @LightDestory, that cheats exist in every game and you can basically do nothing about it. It's best to find your own way of managing things with whatever is available rather than complaining. Smile

Again, this game which you pointed out has quite a good number of positive reviews, and truly speaking, it all depends on personal choice and outlook.

Personally, I really like CSGO. Wouldn't want to find alternates although keeping in mind the miscreants who ruin gameplay. Been a while since I last played the game, but when I used to, I loved it. The other game, PubG, aroused no interest in me although being of a similar genre and gameplay. I'd still consider CSGO as a first hand option before anything else. Wink

Anyways, since you did point out this one, I'll surely check it out once I get time, cuz these days are extremely busy and in RL too, am having a hard time.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread
BlackSquad - by Decent12 - 02-27-2020, 05:18 PM
RE: BlackSquad - by LightDestory - 02-27-2020, 05:27 PM
RE: BlackSquad - by Sn1F3rt - 02-29-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: BlackSquad - by Decent12 - 03-02-2020, 08:41 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting