arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help]VPS 1 Gameservers not working !
I'm surprised @Khadeer143. When you applied for VPS 1 you applied with confidence so I thought the particular games scripts you were using it for had worked recently on your VPS 1 as it is the same VPS IP you had before. VPS 1 technically is supposed to work with games servers. The sponsor says it has been set up to do so.

@"Hidden Refuge" is correct however that other users have had issues. But to be honest, I don't think VPS 1 is the exception. I get the feeling it is a general issue and maybe the bigger problem is the OS is not compatible with the older games scripts. The scripts you're using may be out of date with the current OS. One maybe needs to use old OS to work with old games scripts and possibly (I'm not an expert) the sponsor has hardened the VPS security wise to the extent there are conflicts with games scripts that are not up to date or games scripts that are not licensed.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Help]VPS 1 Gameservers not working ! - by deanhills - 03-10-2020, 08:44 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
08-22-2018, 05:20 PM
Last Post: tiwil
08-22-2018, 02:03 PM
Last Post: Rehan
07-24-2017, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting