arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to know if I can improve my blog.
I currently run a wordpress website, and since your website is made with WordPress what I would recommend is using another theme, the perfect news theme could be AccessPress Mag, I like the design and you could spot that it's a proper news website from the first look.
Also change footer details I see that it says 2014, you should definitely update that too.
Try using caching plugins to get your website's load time lower, that's really important and it seems that the logo is resized which you shouldn't do, keep it the same size, resizing with HTML or CSS from inside WordPress increases the load time.
Use CloudFlare for security and a CDN is always good, even free version will do the job no need to buy only if you need to scale.
You should also make fewer HTTP requests (this and caching can be done through WP Rocket) It's recommended to do this as it affects the user experience all in all and the website's load time.
Other than that you'll be good to go if you need help with Wordpress just send me a PM, I'll be more than happy to help Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: I want to know if I can improve my blog. - by Hawkz - 04-12-2020, 04:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-07-2016, 07:07 AM
Last Post: Vuluts

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting