arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
The meaning of death!
i am very saddened to hear of her death at such an early age. the hole in our being (soul ?) left by the departure of a good relation never gets filled again. And that left by ones mother ..... so very sad !!

there is no soul is what i believe. there is nothing except us ( untill we discover or make other conscious beings) ...and even the true form of us is not revealed to ourselves. who are we in essence. are we represented by some kind of conserved quantity or structure ? A long way to go before we can even hope to find out. i believe we will discover a material form or structure that differs from one person to the next and responsible for our mental state. eventually we will be able to remake repair transfer this unique structure. And this act or power will make us even more insignificant that way. like 100 einstein personas working on a certain problem in a mental substrate.

actually , we may like ande treasure our individuality. but we are nothing when left to ourselves. this will to individuality amidst all pervading interaction is responsible for our condition or situation. we probably need both. that will become evident with more research in consciousness. we will end up knowing how truely insignificant we are when alone.

all this divisive racist narratives will be proven baseless. though whether we will learn from that is a totally different matter.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
lockThread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
The meaning of death! - by Littlemaster - 06-27-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: The meaning of death! - by perry - 06-27-2020, 08:42 PM
RE: The meaning of death! - by LightDestory - 06-27-2020, 10:17 PM
RE: The meaning of death! - by deanhills - 06-27-2020, 11:20 PM
RE: The meaning of death! - by rudra - 06-28-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: The meaning of death! - by sagher - 06-28-2020, 05:56 AM
RE: The meaning of death! - by Khadeer143 - 07-14-2020, 02:37 PM
RE: The meaning of death! - by Sn1F3rt - 07-15-2020, 10:09 AM
RE: The meaning of death! - by Decent12 - 07-28-2020, 11:59 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting