arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world?
(11-30-2020, 05:31 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Well, I'd only agree with you to an extent. I do agree that family planning is necessary but in today's world, individual responsibility is not a thing. Especially with people's mindset these days, you can't really convince most that something which is being spoken is for their good. 

Take COVID for instance. People are smartly walking around the streets, crowding at marketplaces and creating nuisance at public transportation systems all without masks. Someone says I was just talking so I took the mask off, someone says I was eating speaking drinking and what not. Some people even go to say that it is shameful for them to wear masks, I mean come on even kids have better understanding than you guys. it's even ridiculous that police personnel were found without masks in their vehicle by journalists and when they try to cover that, the car just speeds off and escapes breaking all traffic rules (it was in the news a couple days ago)

The gist of what I want to say, is that things need to be enforced. Those days are gone when when you could explain the good and bad to people and they would understand. In fact it should be made a norm that each family can have a maximum of two children, here we see 5, 6, 7, even 10. In fact, I feel we should opt for the China strategy, force it on to the people.

In China they limited families to having one child up until 2017, where prior we saw a huge spike in infant morality due to families killing female babies in favor of male who would be able to carry on the family name and adopt the wealth of the future spouse. I 100% agree that we should have laws in place to protect children from neglectful parents, we see it a lot in the United States where people have a large amount of children to reap the benefits of government assistance, but these cases have started been looked into by Child Protective Services to minimize the allure of this behavior. Something I did not see mentioned was adoption, in wealthier countries we do see population maintained by adoption and with more and more countries allowing for same-sex couples to adopt children, I think we will begin to see some sort of population control where in the past, the only way for these couples to have a child were to have them from a previous relationship or to use surrogacy or Invetrofirtilization as avenues to build a family. Also while in secondary school, I had to do a research paper and my topic I was assigned was population control and abortion. I don't want to get too much into this topic publicly, as I know it has strong feelings, but the population control studies on this are quite interesting.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why aren't Governments putting a stop to the overpopulation of the world? - by tbelldesignco - 02-11-2021, 04:23 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting