arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
default OS reinstall plan - kvm vps users
(08-16-2020, 07:17 AM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: @ikk157

@rudra will be using the existing bootloader of the installed OS to run his emergency reinstallation / reinstallation system / script. That doesn't require any boot order change in BIOS.

Oh now i get it, thanks for the clarification. Was wondering how this would’ve been pulled together, but it all makes sense now.

If the script works with no issues, it would be a huge milestone specially when it comes to the VPSs that don’t have a “holder-panel”. I can’t describe how much superior this would be compared to bothering the admins.

Not only will this decrease the workload on the admins (which as most of us know, is something they can really appreciate), but it also provides us (the VPS holders) with a significantly faster way of performing OS installations immediately without having to wait/rely on anyone else. 

Kudos @rudra !
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Messages In This Thread
RE: default OS reinstall plan - kvm vps users - by ikk157 - 08-16-2020, 12:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting