arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IMPORTANT - enhance security of your Ubuntu 14.04 lts install if still using it
@ikk157

you are right there .. though even for a very experienced user , there are some ways to mess things up. I mean I am not talking about working straight for days without sleep here ..

I am simply saying things that is beyond your control. Like some incompatibility or some package conflict or holdback or experimenting with source compilation and install and doing something wrong... These are the things I face..

I understand what you said there .. it seems you have found what you want to do and how to do them and keep doing those very things. YOu are more focussed on deployment and utilisation. You dont experiment with system config. may be like to work on the site rather than the underlying system.. That is very good of you..

But for silly people fooling around ( @>ME ), there is a real need of scripts doing weird things.

Thanks for your input

also,

there is always a provision for an alternative port for ssh access indicates that things can go wrong... it is not a reflection on the user doing the upgrade. You always succeed and have found ways to do things you like to do, that is very good.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-07-2019, 06:32 AM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting