arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
Isn't Xiaomi Redmi 9 also from China?  I've heard fantastic reports about this phone, like from what I've heard from users they swear by Xiaomi Redmi and it's generally available in about all of the countries of the world so must be well supported.  But I'm just wondering whether it may go the same route as Huawei if this digital trade war between the US and China continues along the road it is being waged right now.  And Trump gets to be re-elected. Chances could be Xiaomi may also lose use of Google Playstore eventually? Tongue

For example, I found this detailed report which was basically the reason for the issue with Huawei:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrews...bac20a1b2a

For the signal problem - if this is the reason for the playstore download issue - I found this solution.  Do you think this may help the problem?
https://c.mi.com/thread-1898821-1-0.html

With Samsung I've also heard friends muttering under their breath, as the older the Samsung gets the more problems with the battery time and that is usually the reason that gets them to change to a different phone - either another more up to date Samsung or another brand completely. I've got a Samsung S7 however and haven't had any issues yet.  Maybe there are exceptions to the rule.  Mind you, Samsung is not the only brand with this issue.  Apple battery depending on the phone model and possibly also the way the battery is used may also get problems with battery time the older the phone gets, ditto LG.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by deanhills - 08-21-2020, 11:22 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting