arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
@deanhills

Yes, Xiaomi is a Chinese company. That's what I tried to say, for a long time if it's a Chinese product the first question that came to mind is if it's a low-quality product or not. Both Xiaomi and Huawei have high-end phones which are quite expensive too. Also, these phones have good reviews.

I don't know if the US will have put sanctions on Xiaomi but so far this company time to milk the situation and it's working for them. Right now their new models do have Google PlayStore I think their sales are increasing. Their prices are a tiny bit low than Huawei's same range models. For example, there is a big demand for Redmi 9 line, Redmi 9, Redmi Note 9, Redmi 9 Pro, etc.

Yeah, there is this data collecting thing. I'm pretty sure China government tries to do that or does that. A Chinese company can't ignore their government and survive. But this nothing new. It's a well-known fact the Us government agencies scan Gmail and outlook for any threats. Even Google it self scan Gmail for their advertising purposes. Browser data collecting and App data are pretty much similar. I stopped bothering about these long ago. This is what internet is. haha.

BTW do you use the FingerPrint feature in your S7? Something I always wonder is what if something happens like a hardware failure or software problem related to the Finger Print scanner. Will we able to unlock the phone? haha

Also, I heard Samsung has fixed old overheating problems and battery problems already. Their technology and features and everything are great. Just I can't justify the price when I can get most of those features for half the cost.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by xdude - 08-22-2020, 04:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting