arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands
(02-12-2021, 06:43 AM)sagher Wrote: Why Xiaomi not provide handsfree with package yet they have vast range of handsfree Bluetooth etc.??
even when handset damaged mistakenly there are not accessories easily available in market. i am personally facing so much loss and then switch to Huawei.

Because that's how their business model works. Trying to cater most value for the lowest price range.  If they add one of their branded handsfree to the package then the price increases. Then it won't be in the competitive range. So those who want a good phone for a good price can get the phone and if need a high-quality handsfree you can buy separately. Personally, I prefer that. If I'm buying a $200 phone then won't be adding $50 or higher hands-free for that. I would buy it separately something which works for my taste as well as the price limit.

I think even branded phones trying do the same. Latest Samsung and Apple phones don't come with chargers anymore. Xiaomi has started doing the same but if you want a charger you can request it for free. Which is a good thing.  I don't mind hands-free but I really do mind the charger. You can't get a quality 20W 55W charger from a third party for cheap.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xiaomi vs Huawei and other budget brands - by xdude - 02-16-2021, 04:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2018, 05:31 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting