arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
awesome international giveaway by cooler master on gleam
@sagher
@deanhills
There is no threat of virus or any kind of malware from the contest links. Gleam is a very reputed platform and used by all big names. Well. May be not google.. i have never seen them run a promotion, i guess it is simply because they dont need any. haha

There is nothing totally free. As in no free lunch. They get something and you get something. What we get is a chance to win some cool items for free from a lucky draw.

It does not cost a thing to try and takes very little of my time. So I always take part whenever I can. I have never won anything on gleam platform so far. BUt I have won amazon pay balance on Amazon app. How many of you do those in app quiz contests daily ? I do.

But I never buy lottery. I am totally against that. I have read about some math experts gaming lottery systems to gain some advantage through some calculative steps. If you can do that while you remain within their legal limits, then i guess lottery is ok. Other than that lottery is not ok for me. I will rather buy some food or give the money to a singer/basker in public places.

what they get is some directed advertisements and you get a chance to win things for free. Thats it.

Like right now, if you check AMD twitter account, they are running another similar thing on twitter.you tag them and send a message to a friend explaining why they should go for amd. you get a chance to win a big processor..

this is waaaaay better than those money doubling fraud schemes which used names of big guys like elon mask. And I will check multiple times before jumping on that bandwagon.

when something is too good to be true.. it probably is.

@sohamb03
there is nothing like potato luck.. lol
it is simply taking part and not expecting much. cause you are not paying anything either.. so never hurts.

I remember that dialogue from Sholey .... bad coin is totally useless. but no people is totally useless. i say your luck cant be always bad. it is simple stat.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Last Post: perry

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting