arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BladeNode  Review 1: DirectAdmin File Manager and mySQL
(01-13-2021, 12:03 PM)deanhills Wrote: You're right @tryp4vps I haven't completed my reviews yet.  I'm otherwise occupied right now, but will work on it during the next weekend.

I would change my score if the owner of the DirectAdmin License has the capability of changing the panel to be more focused for users, more simple and more user-friendly.   For me the way it is laid out presently compared with other panels, DirectAdmin Panel is slightly messy.  It may also increase tickets and result in a greater need for support, compared with cPanel.  The simpler and more focused the panel is, the less questions will need to be answered.

SSL will be an issue.  Wonder whether it would be possible to automatically create SSL when a domain is submitted or added on - without needing to do it manually.  As that is one of the services of cPanel that makes it very efficient and valuable, as it automatically takes care of many other potential problems that can crop up when the domain doesn't have SSL.

Yes, I noticed that with SSL too and I forgot to mention it in my review. I was fortunately able to get it done, but I know there will be non-power users using this service so that like you said would be a support ticket adding more to the scope of this service on the administrative side.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Review 1: DirectAdmin File Manager and mySQL - by tbelldesignco - 01-13-2021, 02:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-23-2021, 01:44 PM
Last Post: xdude
01-12-2021, 04:44 AM
Last Post: phoenixwolf

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting