arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your Backup Plan ? Future and Investments
Well I just turned 18 this month, so not old enough to start earning and invest. Well, nevertheless I like putting savings in crypto. I started with $5, and now it's $50 thanks to the pump which happens at times. Well, sad thing is I couldn't put anything in bitcoin before the price quadrupled, mainly because the network fee is so high and I only have $50.

Nevertheless, being the founder of a coin myself, I understand that crypto is all about development, there's something else to consider than the price factor.

Coming back to the topic, here in India companies pay something called provident fund and gratuity. Provident fund gets deducted from your salary every month, and the company puts in an equal amount which goes into your savings, and you get it after retirement. Gratuity is pretty much the same concept except that it starts after 5 years of working in the same company, and the amount is much higher (even better, no portion of yoru salary is deducted for this).
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting