arrow_upward

Poll: Which part of VPS matter the most for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CPU vCore count
25.00%
RAM amount
33.33%
Storage amount and technology
8.33%
Network speed
33.33%
Total
12 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which specification of VPS matter the most for you?
I really like this thread! Thank you for opening such great threads to participate!
  • Coming to your question, Soo, I have been buying VPS from OVH and few different companies and the one i also have from P4V which is VPS 7.
The optimal CPU vCore optimal for me would be i would say 2vCore, Because like when i was on VPS with 1vCore (even with good processors) the performance obviously was kinda bad for me(Experienced just like minor lag and hang rest was fine i know its basic COMPUTERS) i usually host Voice Server and website so like 2vCore has been real optimal for me!
  • RAM wise honestly, I never went for having too much ram at instant. I have literally hosted my TeamSpeak3 Music Bot and my Proxy on a 256MB VPS from Virmach and literally it protected me from DDOS for like a year! Hats off to Virmach i cannot forget that VPS ever! So since my use of RAM is now more, My optimal choice is 2GB, Most of my VPS is 2GB and they serve me pretty well.
  • Storage wise, I strongly just prefer SSD Based Storage be it SATA or NVME. Because hosting Game Servers or Voice Servers on HDD is really way too sloww, Obviously HDD are way way slower than SSD i do know that, But HDD takes way too much time loading game servers or Voice Servers like CSGO or TeamSpeak3.
  • NETWORK Speed, So a minimum of like 100MB of Upload and 100MB of download would be kind of enough for me (Right now have this link from OVH). But i would prefer a 1GBps!

Regards,
sAmI
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting