arrow_upward

Poll: Which part of VPS matter the most for you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
CPU vCore count
25.00%
RAM amount
33.33%
Storage amount and technology
8.33%
Network speed
33.33%
Total
12 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which specification of VPS matter the most for you?
Great thread! You're so revolutionary to create a new thread. Well, I prefer to have mid to high VPS, based on my budget.

1. I prefer to have not so big RAM but not too low as 512MB. 4GB RAM is more than enough right now for me, that's why I downgraded to 2GB RAM instead right now.
2. CPU cores? 1 is enough but 2 is better. I don't really know how much core my app used as I don't really watch the usage.
3. Storage ... well, my current 20GB SSD can handle my usage BUT I prefer to have bigger size such as 40-50GB SSD.
4. Network speed: I prefer for 1Gbps speed but it depends on VPS location. If it's not too far from my user's location then 250Mbps like OVH is totally fine.

I have deployed a deep learning model in Digital Ocean's VPS with 1 CPU cores, 2GB RAM, and 50GB SSD. It's working fine and took 7% CPU usage when one request come in. So not so small but not way too big VPS can handle such application.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting