arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recover corrupted hard drive data
(04-28-2021, 03:52 PM)fChk Wrote: That's a rude thing to say!.. but  here is the kicker. The problem is that I did read the thread thoroughly -as I usually do, thank you- that's why I concluded that your conclusion may be too simplistic, in the sense that you're willing to throw away the entire HDD while may be it's simply a corrupt system partition issue.

Now!.. Do you know what a corrupt system partition means? because your answer bellow sounds like you don't have a clue what I was talking about!!

To diagnose a corrupt system partition issue, you boot from a USB and you run the usual checks on the problematic HDD. Normally, if you're in the situation of a dead HDD, it won't even show up BUT IF IT DOES then the odds are that you have a corrupt system partition and you need to fix it for things to run smoothly again.

This is what you needed to do to comply with my advice bellow:

Next time I see a help thread of yours, I'll just skip it!..

I did not really mean to disrespect you. And thanks for the tips. But I gave the burned hard drive to a repairman and he said that this hard drive burned out due to heat and high heat. He fixed it but I could only restore my files and I can no longer use him. Do you have a better offer if this happens again?
Thanks Post4VPS

Messages In This Thread
Recover corrupted hard drive data - by hamed - 04-14-2021, 07:07 AM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by perry - 04-14-2021, 07:20 AM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by hamed - 04-14-2021, 10:13 AM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by perry - 04-14-2021, 11:10 AM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by hamed - 04-15-2021, 08:29 AM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by fChk - 04-16-2021, 08:22 PM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by hamed - 04-28-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by fChk - 04-28-2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Recover corrupted hard drive data - by hamed - 04-30-2021, 07:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting