arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first open-source web app, Blood Donation Diary.
(04-16-2021, 07:17 AM)debjit Wrote: Hello, 
This is my first public open-source free to use app. It is made using laravel. The blood donation crisis is big and with time it's getting worse. This app will help groups or manager to solve and take requisition and share them publicly over social media. For the full feature please visit the website. Your opinion is very valuable please let me know how do I improve the code or have some great idea.

I am currently making a tutorial for this app, how a user can deploy it to Heroku and vercel, as they are a free hosting provider and stable ones.

Thank you.

GitHub repo for Blood Donation Diary

Brilliant idea!.. and a really commendable effort to tackle the issue of blood scarcity as a result of blood donation not being a well entrenched cultural behavior in too many countries (especially in the Global South.)

As someone who had some health issues not too long ago, my life at some point did depend on blood transfusion once every 48H!!.. and I know this problem far too well.. Not sure, how well this project can help in getting group of peoples to coordinate blood donations between them, but nothing wrong in throwing an App at the problem at this level at least...

Ultimately, Blood donation hesitancy should be tackled at the cultural level, through whatever means necessary...

On the technical side, I don't have time to go through the github code at this time -perhaps later- but is there a demo site for this project?

Rep +1 for this project and for sharing it with us.
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: My first open-source web app, Blood Donation Diary. - by fChk - 04-16-2021, 09:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting