arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is the best advertising company for website monetization?
I did have a tech blog before and Google AdSense was my monetization partner. Yes, it requires approval from Google but trust me you do not need a vast website for it. I had a simple WordPress website with about 10 posts when I applied for Google AdSense and they approved me. I made about $104, which I used for family needs then, before closing down the blog. I didn't have money to renew the domain and after that cPanel hiked their price and the free cPanel hosting I was using shut down abruptly and I lost all the website files. I haven't have made a blog since then but if you have good enough traffic on your website AdSense can be a really good advertising and revenue source.

The minimum withdrawal for AdSense is $100 however, so you have got to be patient while your money builds up and then verify your identity and withdraw your money. In my case, I had to use Dad's ID since I was 15 back then and they require you to be an adult to operate an AdSense account.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting