arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Uber Strike was a game on Facebook and then changed to there site and then changed to Steam And then they closed it was my best game i was killing players and teammate with some people,etc...

Who Know it reply down with his feedback on it
well i preffer to play csgo then this.
not to attack you.
if you liekd the game then its bad.
i always feel bad when games vanish.
This game looks like as mixed cs and unreal tournament in one game. I've never heard about this game and I dont think that I will play it.
(01-23-2017, 06:56 PM)perryoo11 Wrote: well i preffer to play csgo then this.
not to attack you.
if you liekd the game then its bad.
i always feel bad when games vanish.
I Prefered it too now Smile

(01-23-2017, 07:03 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: This game looks like as mixed cs and unreal tournament in one game. I've never heard about this game and I dont think that I will play it.

Its Closed Now Re-Read The Thread
I never heard about this game, but it looks like that the developers has stopped this game, any reason for this?
They updated the game, then took it to Steam, but closing it down wasn't a right step after long work.
(01-25-2017, 08:40 AM)Lampard Wrote: I never heard about this game, but it looks like that the developers has stopped this game, any reason for this?
They updated the game, then took it to Steam, but closing it down wasn't a right step after long work.

maybe the server were to expansive and the ratio of the paid people was to low.
dead pool.
Yeah . I think i never yet play this game . Because it is not popular in my country . But i think i must try it . Maybe.....
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VOrJyovQUk

what about this ./
Well honestly, I think you should try CrossFire or CS:GO, I've played UberStriker as well, but it lacked so many features. Perhaps, that's the reason it vanished.
(01-31-2017, 09:20 AM)Jayce Wrote: Well honestly, I think you should try CrossFire or CS:GO, I've played UberStriker as well, but it lacked so many features. Perhaps, that's the reason it vanished.

UberStriker used to be laggy as hell. People don't like lagging in game when they are trying to kill but the ping gets in their way...
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting