arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best Free VPS In Beta SkySilk
Hello Guys,
Well I am here to inform you all that there is free beta VPS available at the moment with all list of plans you can select any of them to get VPS in beta for free i just got mine VPS so i can run unlimited game servers however i had no time to edit gameservers and run gameservers. let me show you picture of mine VPS on this website
Here is the link is 
www.skysilk.com

Here is the screenshot:
[Image: 4v4ra1.png]
Got mine as well, same specs as yours just more vCPUs

[Image: 6197660322.png]

Speedtest If you guys need it
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Hey there, Matt from SkySilk here. Thanks for sharing!

Do you guys have any feedback or requests? We would like to make our platform as friendly to gamers as possible, what do you think so far? What games are you looking to host and what do you do now to host them?

We're planning on building in more features like prebuilt Discourse or Teamspeak servers, but would love to hear what you guys would be interested in as well.
my registration keep unaproved
i stilll not receiving any message from them

btw great post and its gret for who need a vps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(04-16-2017, 12:31 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: my registration keep unaproved
i stilll not receiving any message from them

btw great post and its gret for who need a vps

Hey there, we screen each beta invite manually (we check for proxy domains, disposable email addresses, or email addresses previously associated with fraud). Please be patient, if all checks out you should be receiving an invite shortly!
Sounds so interesting, however I dislike the wait time waiting for the administrator to activate my account Wink
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
(06-21-2017, 02:40 AM)Xirot Wrote: Sounds so interesting, however I dislike the wait time waiting for the administrator to activate my account Wink

Hi Xirot, thanks for your patience. Manual invites will only be in our beta phase, once we go live registration will be automatic. Smile
What is the e-mail address you used to sign up? I will make sure you are sent an invite ASAP.
I've sent it to you in private. Just check your inbox dude.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
Oh, too bad I just find that it requires credit card information even for beta. What if I do not have any credit card. Sigh. If anyone hosts illegal content or violate your terms, you could just disable his account and ban him permanently.

Even we get VPS from this post4vps forum giveaways, it does not require any credit card information.

(06-21-2017, 04:30 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Oh, too bad I just find that it requires credit card information even for beta. What if I do not have any credit card. Sigh. If anyone hosts illegal content or violate your terms, you could just disable his account and ban him permanently.

Even we get VPS from this post4vps forum giveaways, it does not require any credit card information.

Hey there, thanks for letting us know your thoughts! I understand your points and realize there are other services that don't require a credit card, though I can't speak to how those providers operate when it comes to legal issues or their ability to monitor account usage.

All I can say is, we take user security very seriously and feel the easiest way to provide that for all users is via credit card verification.

We are looking into other methods of verification such as PayPal or .edu addresses and hope to offer methods other than credit cards sometime in the near future. I know this probably isn't the answer you were hoping for; we are constantly evaluating feedback and seeing if there are ways to improve, and will definitely take your comments into account.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting