arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What will you do with your VPS?
Hey folks,
I'm so curious to ask every single member what he'll do with his free VPS from post4vps, don't hesitate to share ideas and say what you need.
Don't wait for it, bring it yourself!
I already got VPS and I host TS3 server and some websites on it also TS3 has some bots running on this VPS.
I think it is mostly personal except anyone use it as a public game server or something else.
but i am using my vps for different kind of learning projects.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I really like your idea kubanek, I'll host teamspeak servers too Smile
Mainly going to host my portfolio/website on it, since my free AWS VM is running out and such, besides that I might host Gitlab on it for some of my work for Source Control, always can be handy and such.
Since I own one of the VPS 9s, I do alot of stuff on it including a store, a gaming server, rdp access using linux
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I really appreciate your ideas guys, I already adopted one of them :p
You can use it as a personal VOIP telephone server, such as Asterisk. You can make calls from your mobile phone at much cheaper rates with it. And if you don't have a smartphone or internet on your phone then you can still use it with callback function. One VOIP line calls you back, while the other VOIP line calls what you want to call, and the server connects to two lines.
i used my vps to host my website.. i have 6 websites in my vps
Many thanks to Abc-Hosters LLC and post4vps for the VPS 3  Party

- Sorry for my bad English

Since i own vps 13 and i am hosting game servers on it and hosting my znc
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting