arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SEO for forums
What are the SEO steps you recommend to a forum admin ? Things someone can do by themselves.
Does it involve developer activities ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

well i'm not expert. but i use attracta to SEO my mybb forum.

i recommend you to use it.
https://www.attracta.com/
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

They are asking for signup to use free tools. What all they offer ?
Thanks  @Post4VPS

@meetdilip first you've to create account. then you can SEO unlimited websites. they just offer for buy traffic or etc. just skip and continue your SEO.
Terminal
Best Regards,

Thanks, @arsalahmed786 . Before I signup, I would like to know what exactly they offer. Since they do not have an FTP access, there is nothing much they can do at the script level.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

@meetdilip well you just have to add you website and complete 4 steps.

then after 4 steps complete search your site on Google. it not available but here is blogger link open it and add here. Blogger give you Google SEO just upload to your website. that's all. you can do same with other Search Engine.

Sorry if you didn't got me. actually i'm not expert on explanations.
Terminal
Best Regards,

It's ok. Thanks for the suggestion. Smile

I think those are analytic tools. That is the only service they could offer without FTP.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

Forums rarely need any extra SEO because of the amount of content buildup everyday does the work. If it's a fresh forum then all you need to do is start making right topics and make sure to keep them alive. As long as you keep these thread alive with adding more posts they will rank in Google.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I wanted to know about different ideas of developer level SEO ( if there is one ). I guess you are right about content SEO.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

The only thing you could do is to get some SEO plugins, and make sure that your forum is old. Adding tutorials on the website will also help.
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting