arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Whale Phinomina
Hello all.

Those days a most Hot issue a Mobile game "Blue Whale" which declare as a blacklist game. about news media 250 people worldwide make suicide attempted after playing this game.

I need your reviews about it. what you said?
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
@sagher well this game first played by Russian People on Russian social media "VK"

in start you've to join F57 Group or many other groups with different names where QRator posting sad images to make attract people who in depredations.

in first QRator give you a small challenges like watch horror movies, wake up at 4:20AM.

you've to sent proof to QRator of every challenges you complete.

This game have 50 challenges

Such as:

Cut your hand
make a whale on your hand by cutting it.
bla bla bla

at last you've to goto top of your building or home and suicide youself mostly people said no we never will if we play this game.

but QRator before starting a game take all the information of you and your's family if you won't complete any challenge they Threatening you to complete challenge or they'll kill your family then boy/girl get emotional and have to keep play.

please excuse my English and don't play this game. Actually Police arrested the creator of this game but in market here many criminal making same game like this or keep this one alive.

if you can understand Urdu or Hindi Language then watch Almas Jacob's video he Exposed illuminati and all other things.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786 thank you for giving awareness in details. i also request more members to share there knowledge about this shit. and help peoples to prevent from this game.
This game is only dangerous for 12-16 years old boys Nothing else i am trying to download it but not getting i wana see whats is in this game thats all people saying dont play
(09-10-2017, 06:07 PM)kabir145 Wrote: This game is only dangerous for 12-16 years old boys Nothing else i am trying to download it but not getting i wana see whats is in this game thats all people saying dont play

in mobile application it's a fake original game is playing on VK social media and russian police already arrested creator of this game.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

In my country its already past but media was saying about few accidents. Main problem is that youtubers made this game popular.
(09-14-2017, 02:25 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: In my country its already past but media was saying about few accidents. Main problem is that youtubers made this game popular.

Not only youtube. mostly on facebook. snapchat. google+ and news channels promote this issue more and more on social media. just because of rating race. and earning money from link clicking sites.
I haven't heard about this game before, I have looked about it on Google but the information is very little to none. Can you please share the link for the application? So I can download it and have a look at it? Thank you!
Thank you VPSlices and Post4VPS for your beautiful VPS!
Bluewhale is indeed a very bad game and leads you to eventual stage of suicide, stay away from it as much as possible!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Yea blue whale a most danger game we seen this year many suicide by playing blue whale ,the last mission is sick bur to be frank blue whale is best game because the game was invited to remove marons from this world ,the kids who die all are marons ,they never did hacked there whole life they just warn them that they gonna kill there family etc.. But they never do any harm to any of the gamer family the marons who killed all are dumbs they blindly trusted and suicide like dumb kids as I know they all are not mature like we are lol in that place I'd I was there I can easily f**k the game by not playing all misiion f**k the owner messages too loll but its sad for all kids who died ,RIP for those kids ,and now the game is banned in India and all over world owner got arrested too
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting